Saturday, February 5, 2011

Journey So far

I am Karthik from India. I have been trading forex for the past 8 years or so. I am basically a software engineer but now i am a full time trader. For the first 6 years of my forex life, i was trading my own account and also doing my day job. I blew up many accounts as any newbie and it was a long difficult tough journey.

But, now, i am a full time trader for the past 2 years. I trade for myself, a hedge fund and also businesses in India which do export-import for their hedging/speculation purposes. This is a kind of forex advisory. This business was started about 6 mnths back and so far things have been picking up steadily. Hopefully, 6 more months of this, with the help of God, and i should have a steady business running. Lets see how it goes.